Support measures for the members of the ScienceCampus
It is the goal of the Leibniz-ScienceCampus to support its members in their research activities and to improve the exchange between the disciplines. Another aim is to stimulate exchange with scientists from other institutions and support outreach activities. In pursuit of these goals, the ScienceCampus offers several measures. All members are eligible to apply.
Submitted proposals will be reviewed by the Steering committee; based on these recommendations, funding decisions are made by the Board of Directors.
The following funding schemes are available:
- Seed funds for cooperative projects of at least two members of the ScienceCampus
- Think-tank funds for workshops
- Incoming-Fellow grants to invite guest scientists to spend several weeks in Göttingen
- Outgoing-Fellow grants, to allow members of the ScienceCampus to visit guest institutions for several weeks
- Conference visit grants to support presentations at scientific meetings
- Science Communication grants to foster the dissemination of scientific results to a general audience
Four annual deadlines are set for the submission of applications for seed funds, Think-tank funds, Incoming-Fellow grants and Outgoing grants. These are always on March 31st, June 30th, September 30th and December 31st. Applications for Conference visit grants and Science Communication grants can be submitted anytime. Funding decisions are made promptly.
|Deadline for Seed funds, Think-tanks & Incoming- und Outgoing applications||March 31st 2018|
|Funding decision||will be made in April 2018|
|Deadline for conference visits and science communication applications||applications can be submitted anytime|
|Funding decision||will be made short-term|
|urgent applications||possible in exceptional cases|