Support measures for the members of the ScienceCampus
It is the goal of the Leibniz-ScienceCampus to support its members in their research activities and to improve the exchange between the disciplines. Another aim is to stimulate exchange with scientists from other institutions and support outreach activities. In pursuit of these goals, the ScienceCampus offers several measures. All members are eligible to apply.
Submitted proposals will be reviewed by the Steering committee; based on these recommendations, funding decisions are made by the Board of Directors.
The following funding schemes are available:
- Seed funds for cooperative projects of at least two members of the ScienceCampus
- Think-tank funds for workshops
- Incoming-Fellow grants to invite guest scientists to spend several weeks in Göttingen
- Outgoing-Fellow grants, to allow members of the ScienceCampus to visit guest institutions for several weeks
- Conference visit grants to support presentations at scientific meetings
- Science Communication grants to foster the dissemination of scientific results to a general audience
No further applications are currently accepted.