Support measures for the members of the ScienceCampus
It is the goal of the Leibniz-ScienceCampus to support its members in their research activities and to improve the exchange between the disciplines. Another aim is to stimulate exchange with scientists from other institutions and support outreach activities. In pursuit of these goals, the ScienceCampus offers several measures. All members are eligible to apply.
Submitted proposals will be reviewed by the Steering committee; based on these recommendations, funding decisions are made by the Board of Directors.
The following funding schemes are available:
- Audacity Funds for smaller projects or pilot studies, preferentially conducted cooperative by teams of ScienceCampus members
- Incoming Fellow grants to invite guest scientists to spend several weeks in Göttingen
- Outgoing Fellow grants, to allow members of the ScienceCampus to visit guest institutions for several weeks
- Conference visit grants to support presentations at scientific meetings
- Workshop participation grants, to allow early career researchers to participate in workshops and method courses
|Deadline for Audacity Fund applications||September 30th, 2022|
|Funding decision||will be made in October 2022|
|Deadline for Incoming Fellow Grants and Outgoing Grants||September 30th, 2022|
|Funding decision||in October 2022|
|Conference visit and Workshop participation grant applications can be submitted anytime|