One of the main goals of the ScienceCampus is to promote the research activities of its members. A particular focus is on supporting innovative and collaborative research projects that span the boundaries between disciplines. For this purpose, the ScienceCampus provides its members with Audacity Funds. The funding is capped at 12,000 Euros; a preference is given to collaborative projects of teams of ScienceCampus members belonging to different working groups. The funding can be used for the development of new methodological approaches, for pilot studies in the context of larger projects or in preparation of further funding applications, or for small, self-contained projects.
Scope of potential projects
Projects related to primate social behaviour and cognition, including, but not restricted to, perception, processing and evaluation of social information, communication, action prediction and execution, decision-making, partner choice and learning. Applications are invited for
- studies with human and nonhuman primates, healthy and clinical populations
- pilot and main studies
- experimental, theoretical and computational approaches
- investigations of individual behaviour related to social interactions as well as dyadic or group behaviour and the underlying cognitive, physiological and neural mechanisms
- the development of methods, diagnostic or analytical tools
- high risk-high gain ideas
- April 30th, 2022
- September 30th, 2022
- January 15th, 2023
- April 30th, 2023
No further Audacity Funds applications can currently be accepted.
last update on July 31, 2023